Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Fondest Childhood Memory

My friends and I decided to get together to and set each other fortnightly illustration briefs.  The idea behind this blog is to share work and help each other to improve.  I think it's such a good idea and I believe it's important to keep producing work and keep work fresh.  There's nothing worse than showing potentials clients a stale portfolio.  The blog is Unicorn Illustration if you wish to check out what's going on!  Bare in mind it's only recently been set up so there isn't a vast amount of work up there.  But if you click on about us you can see the who's involved and check out their work too!  Thank you Sam for coming up with the idea!  What a genius!

Here is my recent submission.  The brief was to illustrate your fondest childhood memory.  Mine was when I first got my dog.  She's a tiny little Chihuahua and I love her to bits.  I got her when I was 7 and now she's at a grand old age of 14!  (That's 98 in human years)  And besides the odd bit of blindness, deafness and weak legs...she's actually doing alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment